ï»¿Please note that the FAQs listed on these pages are only to provide general information. The information may not be applicable to your situation. Please contact us so that we can discuss the facts of your case and assist you in reaching your immigration goals.
- What are the steps to getting a greencard through my employer?
- How do I know when I can file the petition to become a permanent resident?
- What are the different employment-based greencard categories?
- How can I enter the U.S. to work in a specialty occupation?
- How can I receive training in the U.S.?
- How do I fill a temporary need for foreign workers?
- How can I transfer employees to a U.S. operation?
- What is the process underlying the hiring of foreign agricultural workers?
- How can a religious worker enter the U.S.?
- Where can I get more information about the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)?
- Is there a temporary visa classification for fiancees?
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident. Can I sponsor my family for immigration to the U.S.?
- How can I enter the U.S. as an academic student?
- Can I enter the U.S. for a brief period of time without obtaining a visa?
- How can an individual with extraordinary abilities enter the U.S.?
- How can support personnel of people with extraordinary abilities enter the U.S.?