Clement & Hurst, PLC is an innovative practice working exclusively in immigration law, serving professionals and companies. We represent employers and individuals in all aspects of business and family immigration law. We offer a friendly professional service and believe in including our clients in the entire process. We accept cases in most areas of immigration and provide additional expertise in immigration laws affecting healthcare workers. We work closely with our clients to develop creative strategies to address the complex issues that arise in immigration law. We also use state of the art technology for effective form generation, case tracking, database management and legal research. Our services include:
- Assisting clients to secure all categories of non-immigrant employment visas and work permits for foreign professionals, students and dependents;
- Obtaining permanent residence status (Green Cards) for foreign employees;
- Consular processing at foreign embassies;
- Employment compliance counseling regarding file maintenance requirements;
- Assisting visas for investors and entrepreneurs;
- Assisting family members in immigrating to the U.S. or obtaining permanent residence status; and
- Representing individuals in their naturalization application
We are committed to excellence and the provision of unmatched client responsiveness. We work to provide practical advice to help our clients achieve their recruitment and organizational goals.
Please click on the links to the right for more information on the types of cases that we handle on a regular basis. We welcome inquiries from companies interested in representation for their international personnel matters.
Questions and inquires should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or (248) 528-1426